At Take time to BE YOU we love TED talks. They are a great way to learn new things, find inspiration and gain perspective.
We are excited to feature this passionate TED talk by activist Caroline Casey, who shares her amazing story; about challenging stereotypes and going beyond your own limits. She also talks about the importance of understanding and embracing who we are and the freedom and empowerment that comes with that.
Take a little break today and watch this, it's worth it.
• Today, I give myself permission to...
• Finding calm and building resilience.
The SANITY kit
• What's underneath your mask.
• Putting mum guilt in its place.
• Strategies for sticking with online learning.
• Multitasking vs. Single tasking.
• How to find your way back to work.
• 4 top tips for reclaiming your morning routine.
• How to become successful in 8 steps.