If you've been struggling (like me) to make sense of what's happening in the world and get a better sense of how to navigate it all, then the worksheet below will come in very handy.
The last couple of weeks have definitely been very 'interesting for me'. I've been through some funny ups and downs, trying to understand this new norm that has left us all feeling so helpless. And this is why I've been putting out so much content with helpful resources to stay calm and find resilience - as I've been trying to tap into those myself.
Anyway, it wasn't until a couple of days ago when I watched a video about the 'five stages of grief' that I understood a little better what I was feeling (and still am).
And so I thought I'd make some graphics (see worksheet below) to help illustrate this idea. Now you can check for yourself whether you are also feeling this way and maybe going through this 'mass grieving process' that so many of us seem to be experiencing.
Letting go of what was and welcoming what is can be a tricky process. Hopefully understanding the emotions and stages that lie behind this (as per the graphics below) might give you a sense of hope in this journey.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
• Today, I give myself permission to...
• Finding calm and building resilience.
The SANITY kit
• What's underneath your mask.
• Putting mum guilt in its place.
• Strategies for sticking with online learning.
• Multitasking vs. Single tasking.
• How to find your way back to work.
• 4 top tips for reclaiming your morning routine.
• How to become successful in 8 steps.