We all want to make something great happen in our lives, but knowing how to get there is not always easy. People say "where there's a will there's a way", and in this TED talk - Patti Dobrowolski - says all you need is to draw a picture of your dream to make it happen. She says it comes down to seeing your vision, believing your vision and then training your brain to help you execute it. This is a truly inspiring talk with practical tips you can implement now.
Watch it on the TED site
Welcome to the Take time to BE YOU blog.
My sacred place for sharing some of the lessons and showcasing the work of the many people who inspire my practice.
Start your own transformative journey with the Take time to BE YOU 4-step guided practice.
By Take time to BE YOU contributors:
• Today, I give myself permission to...
• Finding calm and building resilience.
The SANITY kit
• What's underneath your mask.
• Putting mum guilt in its place.
• Strategies for sticking with online learning.
• Multitasking vs. Single tasking.
• How to find your way back to work.
• 4 top tips for reclaiming your morning routine.
• How to become successful in 8 steps.